What is your mission?
Refill Not Landfill aims to reduce the millions of plastic water bottles discarded each year by encouraging the use of reusable drinking bottles, replacing millions of single-use plastic water bottles, and offering free water refill stations at participating businesses and partners around the world.
Our informal consortium hopes to revolutionize the way that tourists (and locals) consume water in a world where few plastic containers are actually recycled, with most ending up in mountainous landfills or piling up beside roads, choking waterways, killing our oceans, and littering cities, towns and fields with plastic waste.
How do I become A Refill station?
How do I become a Bottle partner?
To become a Bottle partner, please contact us
What are the prices and order quantities?
Check out here
What are the bottles made from?
Our bottles are made from aluminium and stainless steel, printed in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Where are we located?
We are located in Siem Reap, Cambodia
How long does it take to have the bottles printed?
Normally, printing takes up to 2 weeks, depending upon the quantity ordered.
- Deposit 50% in advance and give us the proper artwork.
- We will create a preview mock up for your approval,
- Once you approve the mock up, we will print one sample bottle for you to inspect.
- After approval of the sample bottle, we will print the remaining bottles.
- The bottles will be shipped after the remaining balance is paid.
NOTE: Advance payment in full is required on orders to be shipped outside Cambodia.
How many bottles can you print?
As many as you need!